An Essential Guide for Employers and Hiring Managers
As you put practices in place to hire the right people, your employment practices will be put to the tests of many stakeholders.
This two-part Employment Screening Survival Kit is loaded with vital information to help you build and execute a successful program.
Part 1 covers:
- The role of background screening in your recruitment process.
- How to integrate screening into your recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Training the people who will implement the program within your organization.
- Background screening as a risk management project.
- Building your budget.
- How to select the right background screening company.
Part 2 covers:
- Cultural, economic, and demographic trends impacting employment practices.
- The “Triple Threat” of regulation, legislation, and litigation.
- The basics of compliance.
- Two common employment screening pitfalls.
- Best practices of employment screening.
- How to measure the ROI of your program.