“The throttle for growth for any great company is not the markets, technology, competition or products. It is one thing above all others; the ability to get and keep the right people.”
This quote comes from Jim Collins, author of the book Good to Great, and it’s one we tend to frequently repeat around here.
When it comes to getting the right people, employment background checks play a vital role. Specifically, employment verifications and reference checks are one of the many tools used by employers to perform due diligence on prospective employees. Unfortunately, these reference checks are fraught with downsides and rarely result in more than date-and-position verification. Time and time again we hear people say, “There must be a better way.” After all, the time and expense involved in verifying references should yield better results.
Well, guess what? There IS a better way.
Join us for a free webinar where you’ll discover:
- The role of employment verifications and reference checks in the hiring process
- Why employment verifications and reference checks have decreased in value
- How to put value back into the process
- A better way to perform employment verifications and reference checks that are higher quality, more cost effective, and more time efficient than ever
- How to gain predictive intelligence in a convenient, accessible, and scalable online format
When: November 17, 2010
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/398187950