Employment Screening Survival Kit
Part 1: Planning & Budgeting
Look at success stories of leading brands across many industries and you’ll find one common thread: They commit to hiring the right people.
As you put practices in place to hire the right people, your employment practices will be put to the tests of many stakeholders.
This Employment Screening Survival Kit is loaded with vital information to help you build a winning program.
Part 1 covers:
- The role of background screening in your recruitment process.
- How to integrate screening into your recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Training the people who will implement the program within your organization.
- Background screening as a risk management project.
- Building your budget.
- How to select the right background screening company.
For instant access to Part 1 of the kit (14 pages), simply complete the form on this page.